At BOXD, we are determined to create a better future and make a lasting, positive impact in our society. We are taking meaningful and measurable steps to support sustainability, diversity, and inclusion initiatives. Our vision is to make a powerful difference, one cup at a time.
We are devoted to providing our
employees, customers, and communities with a brighter future.
Together with our customers, BOXD give backthrough donations, grants and giveback days.
We're committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in our company, cultivating an inclusive environment of love, acceptance and kindness.
We’re making meaningful commitments to reduce our environmental impact for the well-being of customers and communities. All of our cups are either compostable or recyclable.
BOXD & The Community
01. Annual free coffee day - over €3,000+ raised with 50% going to Pieta House, go fund me for a local child (year One). Marymount, Headway (year Two).
02. Multiple contributions to local fundraisers and events.
03. Sponsorship of training jerseys for Cork Hellhounds during there recent Union Cup (which is an international tournament that was hosted in the UK).
04. Team Sponsor for local soccer team Casement FC.
05. Recently provided complimentary yoga classes in the Lee fields.
06. Complimentary collaboration with Cancer breakthrough to highlight their work and increase support. 10k cup provided by us with dual branding.
07. BOXD raised awareness with Thrombosis Ireland & worked with Refurb.ie where customers could scan a QR code with each coffee purchase to plant a tree.