In terms of fundraisers and contributions from Boxd
- Annual free coffee day (completed twice) 3k raised each time with 50% going to - year 1 - Pieta House, go fund me for a local child. Year 2 - Marymount, Headway.
- Multiple contributions to local fundraisers and events
- Sponsorship of training jerseys for Cork Hellhounds during there recent Union Cup (which is an international tournament that was hosted in the UK)
- Team Sponsor for local soccer team Casement FC.
- Recently provided complimentary yoga classes in the Lee fields
- Complimentary collaboration with Cancer breakthrough to highlight their work and increase support. 10k cup provided by us with dual branding. Previously they were quoted 3k for such a collab.
- Through other collaborations (cup collaborations) we have raised awareness with Thrombosis Ireland and worked with Refurb.ie where customers could scan a QR code with each coffee purchase to plant a tree.